OFFICE OF THE SELECTBOARD
TOWN OF HALIFAX, VERMONT
EMERGENCY MEETING MINUTES – APPROVED
July 11, 2023
REMOTE MEETING AT 10:55 AM
CALL TO ORDER
Pete Silverberg called the meeting to order at 10:55 AM on July 11th, 2023. Selectboard Members present were Karen Christofferson, Tristan Roberts and Peter Silverberg. Others present were Alison Crossley.
- Discussion was had regarding Vaughn Road damage from the 7/10 flooding event – culvert replacement is required.
- Pete in correspondence with Highway Road Supervisor (Mike Fournier) on solution to use culverts required from the Green River road paving project
- Paul Blais has been leading efforts with state agencies on protocol with flooding damage and possible reimbursement funding for culverts
- Selectboard in agreement to use culverts that are in stock but to coordinate with emergency orgs for potential of reimbursement from state aid/FEMA
- Meeting adjourned at 11:05 by Tristan Roberts. Seconded by Peter Silverberg. Passed 3-0.