OFFICE OF THE SELECTBOARD TOWN OF HALIFAX, VERMONT
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
October 5, 2021
6:00 PM at the Halifax Town Office – Note Earlier-than-usual starting time
You can join the meeting here: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/203690621
You can dial in using your phone: Number: 1 877 309 2073 Access Code: 203-690-621
Hit *6 to mute and unmute yourself.
If you have never used GoToMeeting, get the app here: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/297603557
The Open Meeting Law only guarantees the public’s right to participate in public meetings if they attend in person, but until further notice, the Selecboard remains committed to providing a remote option. Please be aware that we may, consistent with the requirements of the Open Meeting Law, continue with our scheduled meeting even if technical difficulties develop that can’t quickly be resolved.
COVID-19: Masks are strongly encouraged for everyone. If it’s possible you’ve been exposed or are symptomatic, please stay home.
CALL TO ORDER
CHANGES AND ADDITIONS TO THE AGENDA
APPROVAL OF PREVIOUS MEETING MINUTES
- September 21, 2021 Regular Meeting Minutes
- September 22, 2021 Special Meeting Minutes
- Meeting violation complaint
- Appointments/Hiring – Admin Assistant; Road Crew/Supervisor; Road Commissioner; Regional Emergency Management Committee (REMC) alternate; Selectboard
- Grants in Aid letter of intent
- Road concerns – Fabio Carasi
- Sodom Road concerns – Pam Baker
- ARPA funds
- Rules of Procedure Adoption
HEARING OF VISITORS
EXECUTIVE SESSION (if necessary)