Patricia Dow


Download the consent form using the link below.

CANDIDATE CONSENT FORM, May 25, 2021 Election



The Vermont Secretary of State’s “My Voter Page” can be found here:





Information for Residents & Property Owners (11-22-2016)

Help and Resources After a Disaster


Permit Forms

See the links below. Use “New Parcel” form for subdivision and boundary line adjustment requests, “Zoning Permit” form for new residential, non-residential, or accessory  structures or additions/alterations to existing structures. Submit a “Zoning Permit Renewal Application” if additional time is needed to complete construction of a previously approved project. Conditional uses are listed in sections 306, 307, and 308 of the Town of Halifax Zoning Regulations. Fees for all permits are shown on the “Fee Schedule for Zoning.”

Excess Weight Permit

Permit for New Parcels

Zoning Permit Application Form

Zoning Permit Renewal Application

Conditional Use Application Form

Boundary Line Adjustment Permit

Halifax Driveway Permit

Zoning Permit Application for Signs

Fee Schedule for Zoning

Notice of Appeal

Miscellaneous Forms

Employment Application

Application for Certified Copy of Vermont Birth or Death Certificate

The following links are for Vermont Vital Record research and ordering of copies through the State of Vermont.
If you would like to order a copy through the Town Clerk you must print and submit the application along with
proper identification documentation.

Public Search Index is now live:
Link to Vital Records Ordering Service:


Halifax Community Celebration–Forms for Sponsors, Donors, and Marketplace Vendors

Donation Form

2019 Marketplace Vendor Application